1. The freewalk. gr is an online store with footwear products, clothing and footwear accessories, bags and jewellery. It is based in Livadia and a contact number in 2261301445. Make sure that you agree with the following terms and conditions, because your further use and browsing the website freewalk.gr, implies your explicit and unconditional consent and consent with them. The copyrights of the Content (e.g. programs, information, data) and the Services of the website (site) freewalk.gr that have been entered into the Network, are protected by Greek, Community and international laws on intellectual property.
2. Any copying, distribution, transfer, processing, resale, creation of derivative work or misleading the public about their actual provider of the Website Content is prohibited. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the Content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of freewalk.gr or any other copyright holder.
3. The freewalk.gr online store provides the Content (e.g. information, names, photographs, illustrations), the products and services available through the website "as they are". In no case is the freewalk.gr online store liable for any claims of a legal or civil or/or criminal nature nor for any damage (positive, special or consequential, which indicatively and not restrictively, alternatively or cumulatively consists of loss of profits, data, lost profits, financial satisfaction, etc.) from visitors of the website or third parties due to a reason related to the operation or not or the use of the website or to the inability to provide services and/or information available from it or from any unauthorized third party interventions in products or services or information available through it. The photos of the products are indicative and we are not responsible for any spelling mistakes.
4. Prices are subject to change without notice. Price reservation is made only through online ordering and confirmation by the ordering department and not by the automated registration message of the order The online store with the trademark freewalk.gr no guarantee can provide for the availability of products, but undertakes to inform customers in a timely manner about the unavailability. The customer from the moment the order is processed by the order department and has confirmed his order, ensures that he will receive the product with the price at which he "accepted" the transaction even if the price changes along the way. In case the products or services are listed on the website with the wrong price due to a typographical error then the orders are automatically cancelled. Freewalk.gr is not responsible for any damages that arise to the customer / user of the online store from the execution or not of orders or from the delay of execution for any reason.
5. The use of the website must be made exclusively for legitimate purposes and in a way that does not restrict or prevent its use by third parties. The visitor is obliged to use the website in accordance with the law, morality and these terms, and not to proceed to acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to it, affect or endanger the provision of freewalk.gr services .
6. The online store freewalk.gr makes every possible effort for the proper functioning of its website, but does not guarantee that the functions of the website or the servers will be uninterrupted or without any kind of error, free from viruses or other similar elements.
8. The names, images, logos and distinctive features representing freewalk.gr or third parties and their products or services, are exclusive trademarks of freewalk.gr or third parties protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
9. The visit of the website presupposes the unconditional acceptance of the above terms and the use of the services of freewalk.gr , as they appear in the respective services.
A prerequisite for the commencement of the conciliation between us is the disclosure by you of some of your personal information. When you place an order, we will ask you for your full name, the address to which the products sold will be sent, the number of your landline phone number and optionally any other telephone number for your better service and communication between us in case of need, your e-mail address, etc. Tax Identification Number, competent tax office in case of issue of an invoice.
The activity freewalk.gr, strictly following the principles of personal data protection provided by the relevant laws and international conventions will not make any unfair and without your prior approval use of them.
The above mentioned, in no way discloses, publishes, sells, exchanges the personal information and information you entrust to us. Exceptionally, your personal data can be disclosed by the company, always in compliance with the statutory procedure when this is required by a Public Authority, a court, etc.
User accounts held in your store should have all their details filled in. Accounts with incomplete information such as Address and Postal Code will be automatically deleted.
Accounts with inactivity will also be deleted for a long time.
Those customers whose account is deleted should be rebuilt with all their details filled in.
Sale exclusively to end-users-consumers
The products available from the online store are intended and sold exclusively to consumers as end-users and are available per consumer in an average quantity per household. In the case of promotions and offers or sale of goods (Stock, refurbished, exhibition) the distribution is limited to one (1) and only one (1) piece per final consumer. The further sale of the products for commercial purposes, is not allowed as it is not clear to the final consumer what is legally prescribed for the provision of a D.O.A. guarantee or replacement. The online store freewalk.gr reserves all its rights, including explicitly the non-acceptance of purchase proposals that create the impression that they were made for the purpose of further marketing the products as as a retailer commercial enterprise we do not provide wholesale sale of goods.
Any other transaction and receipt is not accepted.
If the above are followed, we will proceed to the processing, execution and dispatch of your order.
Returns - RMA
You can return part or all of the goods you ordered through our online store within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day of their receipt and after prior telephone or written information. The cost of returning the products is borne by the buyer. In case our company is responsible for the change / return of the product, then we are charged with the return cost. This period applies in all the Member States of the European Union and if he has not been informed of this right beforehand, then this period is extended to 12 months.